L3 ForceX affirms integrity, fairness and loyalty to employees, customers, vendors and other associates. The cornerstone of L3 ForceX’s business philosophy is to maintain the highest level of integrity in individual and corporate relations.
L3 ForceX’s developmental model is closely related to the Extreme Programming model: Identify customer needs; design and test the software solution through Rapid Application Development. Iterative testing produces a more powerful solution in a timely manner.
L3 ForceX merges talented scientists, engineers, technical personnel, as well as mission-relation experts into a comprehensive workforce.
- 230+ years of combined military experience
- 150+ years combined Special Operations experience, including operational experience in the U.S. Army and Air Force’s elite Air and Ground Forces
- 150+ years combined experience in ground and air surveillance and tracking for the Department of Defense and private industry
- 220+ combined years of information collection and analysis providing near real-time intelligence, including using mobile state-of-the-art geo-referenced data collection systems, geospatial Information Systems, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance related hardware
- 200+ years government program experience, to include a variety of classified Research and Development efforts for several communities